Quality Residential Fence Products In Hillsboro, OR
Affordable Fencing Options for Residential & Commercial Properties
Are you looking for a cost-effective way to establish your property line with a new fence construction? Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck has fencing styles in a variety of sizes. Is your old Hillsboro fencing beginning to break down? If either of these scenarios rings true, you should contact our Hillsboro fence contractors. At Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck, we believe in providing our customers with a wide range of options, enabling them to gain more control over how their property looks. Unlike many residential fence companies who sell you a generic fence for your property, our fence contractors can actually create a quality fence design plan for your property and do the fence installation.
Unlike many residential fence companies that sell you a generic fence for your property, our fence contractors can actually create a quality fence design plan for your property and do the fence installation. Below you will find some of the many custom fence options we have available.
Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck is proud to offer durable, quality fences made from sturdy materials that are built to last. Among the most durable we offer are cedar fences. You want a beautiful fence that will make your neighbors green with envy. But what you need is fence installation that effortlessly combines cost and aesthetics. Cedar is usually the least expensive fencing option Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck sells, but it doesn’t lack for elegance. Cedar comes in a reddish-brown color, and as it ages the fencing turns to a regal silver color. However, you can stain it to maintain its original appearance. More importantly, cedar fences are resistant to pest infestation. No more worrying about termites destroying your fence.
One of the biggest benefits of cedar fence installation is the wealth of options that come with it. Western Red Cedar fence boards are ¾” thick, with durable hot-dip galvanized nails that come complete with a ring shank. Each post is pressure-treated with galvanized steel fence clips. We’ll ensure the fence’s structural stability by using 80 pounds of pre-mixed concrete per post if the conditions allow for it. Lastly, Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck are the fence builders you trust because we offer a deluge of additional options, including 5×5 pressure-treated posts, rails, top-caps, galvanized steel posts, and custom gate frames.
- Sturdy fencing
- Low Maintenance
- Cedar fencing boards are naturally resistant to pest infestation
- Cedar fences are generally the least expensive type of privacy fencing
- Cedar fences can either be left to weather a natural silver, or can be stained to maintain their original appearance
There Are Many Fencing Styles From Which To Choose
A Standard Dick’s Evergreen Cedar Fence Is Built Using:
- ¾” thick Western Red Cedar fence boards
- Nails that are hot-dip galvanized, with a ring-shank
- Premium quality pressure-treated posts and #1 fir rails
- Galvanized steel fence clips
- 80 lbs, pre-mixed concrete per post (conditions permitting)
Extra Cedar Fence Options Available:
- 5×5 pressure-treated posts
- Pressure-treated rails or top cap
- Galvanized steel posts
- Custom steel gate frames
If you’re looking for a cost-effective and long-lasting fencing option, vinyl may be the way to go. Due to its composition, vinyl fencing requires minimal maintenance, allowing you to enjoy private backyard pool parties and BBQs free from the prying eyes of your neighbors or time-consuming maintenance work. In fact, you can keep your fence looking great with a good rinse at the beginning of each season. Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck understands the tastes of each customer is different, which is why vinyl is such an attractive option for so many of our clients. Vinyl fencing comes in a wide array of colors and styles, allowing homeowners to customize the look and feel of their property border.
One of the reasons Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck is a trusted fence contractor in Hillsboro is our flexibility and willingness to work with our customers. We offer an on-site CNC (Computer Numerical Control) router to allow for job-specific customization, and most of our vinyl fence products come with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Requires minimal fencing maintenance
- Is available in various styles and colors
- A seasonal rinse is all that is required to keep a vinyl fence looking like new
- On-Site CNC Router Allows for Job-Specific Customization
- Most Products Are Offered with a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty (call for details)
When in doubt, go with a classic. Chain link fences might seem old hat, but when it comes to fence installation, Hillsboro, OR customers can’t do better than an old fashioned chain-link fence. They are perfect for defining property lines, and they add an additional level of security to your property, deterring intruders and even dissuading wildlife from entering the yard. As with vinyl fences, chain link comes in a variety of colors and requires very little maintenance. More importantly, Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck recognizes the importance of fitting each fence to the property, which is why chain link fencing is one of the best custom options around.
If you’re ordering gate frames, you’ll be glad to hear they come complete with pre-woven 2” privacy slats. Additionally, chain link fences are made from aluminum, a material far stronger and resistant to rust than steel. We also offer 20-year manufacturer warranties.
- Great for defining property lines as it adds an additional level of security fencing
- Comes in a variety of colors, such as black, green, and brown
- Our chain link gate frames are each built custom to ensure their proper functioning
- Our chain link fencing is built using mesh with pre-woven 2” privacy slats and are about 15% cheaper than traditional slatted fences
- Pound for pound, aluminum is stronger then steel
- Aluminum also resists rust better than other materials
- Manufacturer’s warranties are offered for up to 20 years
- Ornamental Steel & Aluminum Fencing
- Offered in several decorative fencing or utilitarian styles
We’re the Fence Contractors You Need for Quality Fences
If you want to inject a classic look into the exterior of your house, look no further than Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck’s line of custom ornamental steel fencing. When it comes to residential fence construction, ornamental steel fencing is the classiest option we offer. Made from both steel and aluminum, they come in several decorative and utilitarian styles, surrounding your property in incredibly tough and resilient steel and aluminum residential fencing.
Contact Our Fence Contractors Today for Custom Fences
For more information on any of our residential fence options, contact Hillsboro’s Dick’s Evergreen Fence and Deck. We’re the fence contractor you can trust to install beautiful and durable cedar, vinyl, chain link, and ornamental fencing. Call our fence contractors today to get started.